Struggling to plan your trip, and need a local to give you insight?
Planning a trip but have some questions?
Save time (and headaches!)
You can spend hours researching to find the answer, have 20 tabs open in your search bar, battle with Google Translate to understand a few paragraphs in Catalan, watch hours of YouTube videos to decide if a place deserves your time, go through blogs of non-locals that all highlight the same spots…
But we have a better option. Our planning consultations will help you solve all your doubts in just 60 minutes. No struggles, no stress, no time wasted.
Get specifically what you need
Get local insights
Think of us as your in-the-know friend abroad, who’ve already done the legwork so you don’t have to.
We listen to family, friends, and people we trust about their favourite places. We check them out ourselves and get to know the people behind the business. So, you can rest assure, that we will only give you recommendations based on first-hand experiences.
Forget about taking notes
📲 60-min call to solve all your doubts and/or help plan your itinerary
📝 A detailed guide with all the info mentioned (within 2-3 days)
🗺️ 10% discount in our interactive map guide
Investment: 159 € for one 60-min call
Don’t just take our word for it
I’ll always remember the trip to Barcelona having Marina and Marc as my guide. They planned my 2 days there so wisely that I could see most of the significant spots of the city, which were all a sight of wonders: the Sagrada Família, the Gaudí park, Montjuïc…
They also let me experience the local vibes, visiting a square where the young locals often hang out. I enjoyed our walk to the beach as I could have a close look at the neighborhoods, the local stores and bought a chorizo sandwich to enjoy after dipping in the sea. In between visiting the places were times for trying lots of delicious local food.
Overall the experience felt so complete yet wanting to return for more. I can’t wait to have another trip planned by Marina and Marc.
My friends and I had a blast in Barcelona thanks to Marina’s amazing travel tips and planning.
The best thing is that we saw the city through the eyes of a local: we saw gorgeous places and took part to events that we would have never discovered otherwise. The cherry on the top: the most amazing food in cosy local restaurants far away from the touristy eye!
We would recommend Marina in a heartbeat to anyone that wants to have an authentic experience!
What can I ask during the call?
Some examples are:
- Brainstorming: Whether you’re planning a foodie experience, an outdoor adventure, or a wellness retreat, we can advise you on the best regions to do so, give you ideas, and help you craft your perfect getaway.
- Specific questions: Where can I get the best vermut (vermouth) in town?, What special accommodation could we stay at for my wife’s birthday?, or Which is the best supermarket to buy gluten-free food? You can ask for specific hotel or restaurant suggestions tailored to your budget and preferences or for local experiences or off-the-beaten-path adventures.
- Itinerary checking: Have us look over your current itinerary and see if it makes sense. We can help you refine it by filling the gaps or suggesting improvements.
What can I expect from the call?
- Personalised: Every consultation is unique and is customised entirely to you and your trip. Before your consultation, you’ll fill out a detailed questionnaire, and we’ll use your responses to prepare personalised recommendations. When you get on your call, we’ll be ready with ideas perfectly tailored to your interests and travel style.
- Tested: All our recommendations come from experience. We won’t tell you anything we haven’t tried ourselves.
- Honest: You can rest assured that you’re getting real info with no hidden motives. We tell you the things as they are, and we have no problem letting you know when something won’t fit your trip.
What if you don't have the answer to my question?
What if I forget to ask something?
Do I need to install any software for the call?
No, you don’t need anything special. We use Google Meet for video conferences.
However, to open the link in the browser and grant access to the camera, you may need a modern browser (ideally Chrome, Firefox, or Safari). Then, you just need to visit the videoconference link on your browser, grant permission to the camera and mic, and you are ready to start!
What are the available days/hours for the call?
The trip planning consultations can be scheduled on weekdays, Monday to Friday. You’ll see in the calendar that not all hours in all time zones may be available, only those where we have availability.
If you cannot make a reservation for an appropriate date and time in your timezone, please, contact us.
Can I record the call?
To protect your privacy (and ours!) and comply with the GDPR legislation, it’s not allowed to record the consulting session.
We won’t record the sessions either, and all the info and questions you may have are private.
Why hire this service if I can find the info online?
The main reason is that you’ll skip hours of research, and dozens of tabs open simultaneously in your browser. We want to remove all the stress from planning your trip, so you can dedicate these hours to enjoying life!
Besides, you’ll be confident that the info you get is up to date and tailored to your preferences.